Thursday, March 26, 2009

New geeklist posted

I posted a new Geeklist celebrating that I'm an old fart.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/41044

Well, not really. But it does celebrate one small perk of beinga round for a long time and that it the opportunity to build up some continuity with game systems. Over the years through a Darwinian ruthlessness I've pared down my collection a bit, but I did get to start on the ground floor with some games and game systems that I still enjoy a lot.



In some cases, such as the Tactical Combat Series originally from The Gamers and now published by MMP it would be impossible to have a complete set if starting now at any kind of price that I would be willing to pay. It's also been instructive to follow the evolution of the game system since Bloody 110 came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment