Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Very exciting news about Ogre and Kickstarter



Until a few hours ago I had never heard of Kickstarter, but when news broke that Steve Jackson Games was putting Ogre on something called Kickstarter rather than do a Pre-order systen I checked it out.

First, let me say that there's no question I'll be getting at least one copy of this game. It's one of my all-time favorites and there's no way I can pass up getting a swag-rich copy like this one.

But I'm also excited about this leading me to Kickstarter. What a fantastic idea for creative types like myself. I'm already working on a way to leverage this fantastic idea to help me raise capital for my online newspaper www.norwichrose.com -- more on that later.

In the meantime, though, I'm looking forward to seeing this come out. The response has been amazing -- the game reached its funding goal in just two hours! And I haven't even pledged yet! Just need to run some numbers first to make my decision. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment