Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time flies!

I haven't had a chance to do much blogging these past couple of weeks, but it's not because I haven't had some game-related news to report.

I just took over the New London County Board Games meetup up after the original organizer had to step down.

You can check it out here

I've schedule a meetup for next week for Settlers of Catan and on Oct. 22 we will be playing Axis & Allies 1940 Global.

Speaking of Axis & Allies, we're just a week away from getting a couple of cases of the new Surface Action set. more on that later.

Some other notable recent acquisitions include Test of Fire and the new edition of Crusader Rex.

2 comments:

  1. I've been eye-balling Crusader Rex for quite a while. I look forward to your take on it. I have HotS and Richard III, both of which are quite fun. I've mainly hesitated on CR because I fear it will feel too similar in play to HotS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, glad to see you back posting again. I like the new look.

    ReplyDelete